WEBSITES, COOKIES AND MOBILE APPLICATIONS
Browsing history and IP address
We collect and record general information about visits to sites edited or managed by us without identifying the visitors. The purpose of this is to improve the performance and quality of our websites and users’ browsing experience. This information may also be used to discover how our websites are being used and for analysis and reporting purposes.
3. For these purposes, we may also use your computer’s IP address if it is identified. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you browse the Internet. The IP address does not allow us to identify you unless you give us your express permission to do so.
Statement regarding cookies
What exactly are cookies?
5. A cookie is a small file that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you consent) that enables the website or service provider to recognize your browser and to capture and remember certain information.
6. You can set your browser to notify you each time you receive a cookie. This allows you to decide whether or not to accept it. Alternatively, you can choose to refuse all cookies through your browser settings. However, some of the services and features offered through our Website may not function properly if you disable your cookies.
7. Cookies may be first-party or third-party cookies.
– First-party cookies are cookies that are placed on your computer by the website you are visiting.
– Third-party cookies are those placed on your computer through the website by a third party, for example, Google.
Cookies placed on your device
8. We use the following cookies on our Website:
Strictly Necessary / Session Cookies.
These cookies are essential for you to browse our website and use its features. Without them we cannot provide the services you have requested. They are deleted when you close your browser. They are first-party cookies.
These cookies collect information in an anonymous form about how visitors use our website. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they use it and the approximate regions from which they make their visits. These are first-party cookies.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your username, name or the region you are in) and provide better, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, font and other parts of web pages that can be customized. The information these cookies collect may be rendered anonymous so that your browsing activity on our websites cannot be tracked. These are first-party cookies.
Analytical and advertising cookies
These cookies allow us and our advertisers to provide you with information relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited our website and can help us compile your profile. These are persistent cookies that remain on your device until they expire or are manually deleted. We use third party cookies, such as Google Analytics and Google Advertising cookies.
Social media cookies
These cookies allow you to connect to social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. They are persistent and remain on your device until they expire or are manually deleted.
9. We may combine information from these types of cookies and technologies with information about you from any other source.
10. In addition to the provisions of section 12.8 above, you can access the following page, which contains the currently available Google Analytics opt-outs for the website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/